Admission & Withdraws
- Pupils are ordinaly admitted at the beginning of each academic year, When admitted a pupil is required to pay an Admission fees, Annual fees , Monthly Fees, the tutorials and Conveyance fee (if applicable)
- For admission to be finalized, a transfer Certificate (leaving ) form the last school attended has to be produced. The Transfer Certificate must be countersigned by the District Education Officer of the state From which the student is hailing .
- No leaving Certificate is given unless all sums/dues to the school have been paid in full.
- No Certificate of any kind will be given without a written application. It should be handed in the school office at least 3 days before the date on which the Certificate is required.
- After admission to the school, every parents/guardian/student is liable to follow the rules and regulations mentioned in the student’s diary and any modifications thereof from time to time.
- Student shall be liable to dismissal from school on any of the following grounds :
b) Continuous lack of progress in class and those who are detained twice in the same class.
c) Acts of indiscipline and insubordination.
d) Absence for than 10 days without a application and information.
e) Informal acts of stealing, damaging and misbehabiour.
f) Non-payment of school fees.
g) Parents misbehaviour with teachers and school management.
h) Conviction by a Court of law for any Criminal offence.