- Since parents have conferred life on their children, they have a most solemn obligation to educate their offspring. Hence parents must be acknowledged as the first and foremost educators of their children. Their role as educators is so decisive that scarcely anything can compensate for their failure.
- Parents / Guardians are requested not to enter the class rooms or talk to teachers. Any complaint or suggestion should be made only to the Principal / Vice Principal / Co-ordinator or posted in Suggestion Box available out side School office.
- Please ensure that the child attends school regularly, punctually, dressed neatly and proper uniform is compulsory on all working days.
- The School fees is to be paid regularly. Only those students who clear all the dues by the month of February will be allowed to appear in Annual Examination. No excuse will be entertained.
- Parents-Teachers meeting will be held once in a month. A notice will be flashed in the diary of the child for the same.